ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5



In a series of now-deleted tweets, rapper Iggy Azalea criticized the Australian division of his label to approve the purchase of previously published images for use on the cover of Australian magazines.

According to the Australian musician, label authorized the use of images of photo sessions he has previously taken part placement on the covers of magazines like Cosmo and Maxim Australia Australia.

He also revealed that his private practice to the Australian division of his label on the matter were "ignored."

"I'm going to publicly say something that the Australian division of my record label at the moment because my message seems to be ignored in private. Still giving permission for me to magazines to purchase images of me that have already been printed in major publications for covers. Australian label, love you guys but allowed my image to be sold to Aus cosmo when I said I would prefer for that not to happen, "said Iggy Azalea through Twitter, according to HotNewHipHop.com.

Among the previously-published photos Iggy says was sold was one of Complex magazine photoshoot dating back to 2011.

She went on to thank Maxim Australia for her and added that she would have been willing to participate in a photo shoot for the magazine.

"And now this morning I see that you have allowed maximum australia to buy an image from a complex mag shoot 2011 and put on the cover ... maxim australia, thanks for the love and I'm sorry that no one asked me. I would love to have given an interview and do a shoot with u guys, "Iggy said in a handful of tweets.

In addition to calling out his label through Twitter this week, Iggy also linked in a dispute with Snoop Dogg social media and was caught on video cursing out a paparazzo.

His feud with Snoop Dogg has since completed through a telephone conversation between Iggy and mentor Snoop, TI

Like Us | Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top