ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5


T.I. recently participated in the ongoing dispute between Snoop Dogg and the Australian rapper Iggy Azalea.

Speaking with XXL, rapper from Atlanta, says he is not there "for people to like each other," but says his respect for both artists and hopes that one day they will find common ground. Statements of TI come days after the rapper from Long Beach, California said Big Sean and E-40 "I do not fuck with you" when asked if he would appear in a song lyricist Australia.

"I'm not in a position to make anyone like the others," TI says. "I respect him enough, I respect enough to form their own opinions respectful of who ... I still fuck with Snoop [Dogg], based on my relationship with Snoop, based on what I know about Snoop. I still fuck with Iggy [Azalea] on the basis of my relationship with what I know Iggy and Iggy.

"I would not be comfortable if I said anything disrespectful about it [and] I would not be comfortable if he said anything about his lack of respect," TI continued. "I'm not here to make people like each other. I respect Snoop, I respect Iggy, I love them. And hopefully one day, as time passes, they will find some things that have together instead of realizing that not everything they do. "


T.I.’s full segment with XXL can be seen below

Like Us | Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top